Duration of covid19 lockdown and boredom is directly proportional to each other. The long hours of watching the ceiling and leaving people scratching their heads sparked the idea in the minds for the board game development programmers to keep you entertained.
Board games not only keep you entertained by the built-in chat feature keeps you connected at the same time. Invite your friends and family and play for virtual cash in this lockdown period to stay entertained and connected.
Let us discuss some popular board game apps that are in trend around the world and are perfect time killers and highest revenue-generating in their genre.
Top 5 Board Games To Play In The Lockdown
With many multiplayer board games trending on the PlayStore and iTunes store it might get confusing for you to decide which games can be profitable. Tic-tac-toe, Ludo, Teen Patti, Monopoly, Scrabble, The Game of Life, sequence, The Scotland Yard and the never-ending list of the games has gathered massive traffic of gamers passing their time while abiding by the lockdown.
Let us discuss the top 5 of them to make you familiar with the scope of investing in board game development-
- Ludo: Derived from the Indian origin game Pachisi, Ludo is a strategy game that can be played with a minimum of two players and at max four players. Each player starting from their respective house has to race their token strategically. The game has different names in different nations; however, it is widely played, and the online option can match the opponents all over the world. You can also invest in ludo game development and provide the platform to the enthusiasts while generating revenue.
- Tic-tac-toe: Tic-tac-toe is also known as naughts and crosses. Marking X and O in a 3×3 grid, the one who successfully marks in a sequence of vertical, horizontal or diagonal wins the game. However, unlike other games, this one may also end with a tie-up if no player is successful in marking X/O consequently. Known to have originated from Egypt, the game is a sensation in the genre of board games and investing in tic-tac-toe game development can be profitable.
- Mahjong: Mahjong also known as Mahjong solitaire or Shanghai solitaire is a tile-based game that originated in China during the Qing dynasty. The game is played using the set of 144 with each tile having a chinese symbol or character on it. The games use the combination of calculation, strategy and skill. The game starts by each player having 13 tiles and the aim includes robbing the tile of the opponent. Invest in the Mahjong app development to provide customers an exciting platform during this lockdown.
- Scrabble: The game hosts a 15×15 square grid on which the player has to put tiles marked by a letter and form an arrangement that makes a word from the dictionary. Gaming has different sets of rules to win famous all over the world. Scrabble offers a fun learning experience to kids and an indulging competition to the grown-ups. Investing in scrabble game development can be a good option.
- Monopoly: Played with a set of 2 dice; it is an exciting game consisting of buying and selling of properties and developing assets. The game also includes collecting revenues from the opponents with an ultimate goal of making an opponent bankrupt.
Tracking its origin from America in 1903, the game is built on the platform of The Landlord’s Game which evolved and later came to be known as the Monopoly. Monopoly game development can be a good venture in the lockdown period.
Now when we have discussed how mobile-based board game apps are in demand to keep the customers engaged at their home during the lockdown phase, investing in the idea of board game development can be a smart move to earn money.
There are a wide variety of board games available now on the PlayStore and iTunes store. With an attractive user interface, you can gather a large chunk of players to opt your gaming app by going for Teen patti game development or any other board game development.
About the Author