The latest version of our free poker blind timer software now leys you move and resize the info boxes on the timer screen so it’s even more customisable!
Here are some screenshots to show what is possible:
- Drag and move the boxes around as you like on the timer screen
- Resize the boxes to show the info to fit your screen or projector
- Change the color and size of the borders around the boxes
- New Box for timer: Chip values and starting amounts
- Hide boxes you don’t want to show with the X close button on top right
- The chip screen now shows the chips instead of colors
- The starting chips are now announced when the tourney starts (if using the Chip Calculator)
- Total value of chips in your chipset now fixed
You can try PTM online or download it free to use offline on your own computer.
If you run it offline, all you need to do to upgrade is run PTM on your own computer and wait a few moments while it upgrades automatically.
What do you want to see in the next version? Let us know your feature requests or discuss PTM on the forums. If you have any troubles running it check out the FAQs or contact us.
And lastly – if you do use/like PokerDIY Tourney Manager and would like to improve it, please click here to take this 1 minute survey.