Due to the growth of the Poker Forums we now have a space open for 2 more Admin positions.
UPDATE: These are your Forum Admins, led by timmyw. They are here to help and keep an eye on things.
- A passion for poker (the top requirement!)
- An understanding of what PokerDIY is all about and how Groups, Games and Leagues work…
- A few minutes a day to keep an eye on the Forums
- Decent written English skills (this is not 100% essential, just trying to reduce typo errors etc)
Perks of the Job
- Status and prestige – PokerDIY is growing at a rate of 20 new users per day, and our aim is to be the number 1 social network on the web for poker players by the end of 2007. You can be there from the start.
- You get to join this elite group of PokerDIY Forum Admins
- That warm, fuzzy glow when you help your fellow PokerDIY members and make them feel welcome
- A “PokerDIY Moderator” image for your profile and Forum Avatar that only a very few people have!
If you would like to apply, please send me a private message and let me know why you think you are the man/woman for the job. There is no pay unfortunately, but when PokerDIY is HUGE you can be sure the Administrator jobs are going to be like gold…
You can read more about it or ask questions on the Forums here.