Wednesday Night, 7PM, at the Dublin Square Pub In Cherry HIll NJ ( 2nd Floor ) we will be holding a poker club sign up.
The 20 member club will participate in 4 tournaments, and the overall winner will be sent to play in the 2012 World Series Of Poker (wsop ticket + travel ).
The club cost is $600 and is payable over time. (You can Pay with CC).
The club will participate in a profit share. Of the 20 members that participate, 1 member will and play in the World Series Main Event, the remaining 19 members will share in the profits that are earned in the tournament (actually profit share is based on how well each club member did in our final tournament).
I am not taking a profit on this, it is an attempt to create a 'poker collaborative' of sorts. Get 20 players together, sift out our best player, and send them to represent us in the 2012 World Series Main Event.
The winning club member will keep 60% of any monies earned in the World Series, While the remaining 40% will be divided amongst the other 19 players based on how well they performed in our final tournament (as mentioned above).
All of the details can be found on my website: http://www.rightclicksports.com/wsop
you can feel free to call or email me with more specific questions.
The Schedule of Events:
1-25-12 - Sign Up - 7PM Dublin Sq.
2-1-12 -Tourney 1 -7PM Dublin Sq.
3-21-12-Tourney2-7PM Dublin Sq
5-23-12-Tourney3-7PM Dublin Sq
6-20-12-Tourney3-7PM Dublin Sq
THERE ARE ONLY A FEW SLOTS LEFT....AND THEY WONT BE AROUND LONG....CALL OR EMAIL ME TODAY!